What is the Chamber’s mission?
The mission of the Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce is to focus on the advancement of its members through programs to EDUCATE on topics relevant to business, to provide opportunities to NETWORK, and to ADVOCATE on areas impacting business.
What is the Chamber’s vision?
Isn’t the Chamber a branch of government?
From Wikipedia: A chamber of commerce (or board of trade) is a form of business network, for example, a local organization of businesses whose goal is to further the interests of businesses. Business owners in towns and cities form these local societies to advocate on behalf of the business community. Local businesses are members, and they elect a board of directors or executive council to set policy for the chamber. The board or council then hires a President, CEO or Executive Director, plus staffing appropriate to size, to run the organization.
Does the Chamber endorse political candidates?
What can Chamber membership do for me as a business person?
Whether you represent a small, medium or large business, being a member of the Chamber offers you many benefits such as..
- Complimentary admission to a minimum of two events every month, including but not limited to a Keynote featuring a speaker on a pertinent business topic, and a Business Card Exchange to help you meet many prospective customers.
- Networking opportunities
- Listings in the Directory of Members
- Special savings through Member-to-Member Discounts
- Business seminars and workshops
- Confidential business counseling services and resources through SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives)
- Legislative action on behalf of business
- Professional staff to serve you
- Marketing visibility opportunities for you and your company
- See Member Benefit Programs for more information
Who are the Members of the Chamber?
My business is not located in Lower Bucks County. Can I join the Chamber?
My firm is the local branch of a large corporation. What can Chamber membership do for me?
What does it cost to join the Chamber?
Membership dues vary based on the size of your company or organization. Check out the Annual Investment page for more information.
What opportunities do I have to become involved in the Chamber?
What advertising opportunities are available with the Chamber?
From sponsoring an event to advertising in Outlook, our monthly magazine, the Chamber offers many ways to advertise your business. Additional advertising opportunities available.
How do I find out if a business is a member of LBCCC?
Please search our online Membership Directory. You can search by Company Name, Primary Representative Name, Business Category, or Keyword.