Reasons to Join
Opportunities to Meet Prospective Customers and Vendors
- Two networking events monthly – Keynote (morning) and Business Card Exchange (evening).
- Economic Development Conference – A Conference including the Economic Forum and breakout sessions.
- Events such as the Annual Golf Outing allow you to network in a more relaxed environment.
- Your business is listed in the Directory of Members.
For information about upcoming events and to RSVP online, visit our Calendar of Events.
Helping Businesses Start and Succeed
- Workshops, Seminars and Classes are held throughout the year on various topics.
- Many present and prospective business owners have received confidential, no cost business counseling from SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) in the past year at the Chamber.
Legislative Action on Behalf of Business
- LBCCC has regular dialogue with elected officials from the national, state and local levels. Many of these officials are active participants in LBCCC. Most years, a Chamber delegation travels to Harrisburg to meet with the Governor, Lt. Governor, State Senators and Representatives to discuss issues of business importance.
- The Chamber has taken a stance on issues such as: House Bill 300 – Amending the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, House Bill 1846, Workers Compensation Act, Senate Bill 1837, Equal Employment for All Act, and more.
For more information about how the chamber advocates for your business, visit our Advocacy page.
Lobbying for Transportation Improvements
- LBCCC has led the way for increased highway funding for Bucks County, resulting in many repairs and new construction projects.
- LBCCC has successfully encouraged PennDOT to increase communication with impacted businesses prior to major construction projects.
- LBCCC supports SEPTA and efforts to increase public transportation in Lower Bucks County.
Professional Education Opportunities
- Leadership Bucks County meets with the Bucks County Commissioners and many leaders from throughout the business community.
- Leadership Bucks County is an outstanding personal and professional growth opportunity.
For more infromation, visit our Leadership Bucks County page.
Saving You Money
- Many Chamber members offer special services and discounts.
- Certificates of Origin* are free for Chamber members.
- Group Health Insurance, Credit Card Processing, Payroll Processing and many other Member Benefits reduce your business costs.
*Certificates of Origin are completed by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please call 215-943-7400.
For more information on discounts, visit our Member Benefits page.
Keeping You Informed on Business Issues
- The monthly Keynote presents expert speakers addressing issues such as “The Key to Great Leadership – Creating a Compelling Vision,” “3 Reasons Standing Out in Your Market Can Make or Break Your Business – and 5 Steps to Make Sure You Do!” and “Corporate Cyber Attacks and Frauds.”
- LBCCC’s bi-monthly Outlook magazine features Your Chamber, Business Briefs and Member Fates & Happenings.
For more information, visit our Outlook Magazine page.
Working with our Schools to Improve the Workforce
- Internship Programs
- Youth Leadership Bucks County allows students to learn about issues impacting our community and meet leaders from a variety of fields.
For more information, visit our Youth Leadership page.
To learn more about Membership & its benefits, contact Jude Martin-Cianfano, Director of Membership & Events, at email@example.com or 215-943-7400 x105.