- Lt. Gov. John Fetterman Seeks Feedback on Recreational Marijuana Legalization...Read More
- Denise Bowman Announces Candidacy for Bucks County Court of Common Pleas...Read More
- David J. Truelove has been named as Co-Chair of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Merit Selection Committee...Read More
- View all announcements
Committees, Events & Programs
Leadership Bucks County Program
Be part of the Class of 2018-19!
Leadership Bucks County is designed to develop local business community members to become more effective leaders through personal and professional development of leadership qualities and skills while collaborating with fellow leaders.
The program kicks off with a mandatory welcome at the Get Acquainted with Your Chamber luncheon on Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at the Chamber office. Classes meet October – May from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at various locations.
Attendees of this unique program:
- Cultivate personal and professional growth
- Meet successful leaders
- Interactive presentations and discussions covering professional development
- Personal and group discovery through the program Assessment tool
- Exploration of Leadership Styles and Development to enhance awareness and effectiveness
- Team projects include conflict resolution, team building, ethics & integrity, managing & effecting change, time management, financial management, communication and motivation techniques
Submit your completed application and and additional materials in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Attn: Susan Harkins, Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, 409 Hood Blvd., Fairless Hills, PA, 19030
- Email to Susan Harkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 215-943-7400
For additional info, contact Susan Harkins at sharkins@LBCCC.org or 215-943-7404.