- Lt. Gov. John Fetterman Seeks Feedback on Recreational Marijuana Legalization...Read More
- Denise Bowman Announces Candidacy for Bucks County Court of Common Pleas...Read More
- David J. Truelove has been named as Co-Chair of the Bucks County Bar Association’s Merit Selection Committee...Read More
- View all announcements
News & Publications
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2018 Young Professional Award
Do you know an outstanding Young Professional in the Lower Bucks business community? The Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce is seeking nominations for the 2018 Young Professional Award.
The recipient will be honored on Wednesday, June 27 during an awards presentation at the 2018 Young Professionals Summit held at the Employee Training Center at Woods Services in Langhorne, PA. The event, which includes a keynote speaker, breakout sessions and networking opportunities, brings together both young and established professionals for discussions about leadership trends in the business community.
The Young Professional Award is based on the areas of Professional Leadership, Community Service and Personal Leadership. Criteria includes:
- Nominee must be 40 or under with four or more years of experience and an LBCCC Member
- Demonstrates Professional Leadership, Community Service and Personal Leadership
- Nominated by either a Member or non-member (Nominee cannot self-nominate)
- Recipient must attend the award presentation on Wednesday, June 27 at the 2018 Young Professionals Summit
Summit passes can be purchased here.