News & Publications
LBCCC Accepting Applications for Leadership Bucks County Program
Leadership Bucks County is designed to develop local business community members to become more effective leaders through personal and professional development of leadership qualities and skills while collaborating with fellow leaders.
The program kicks off with a mandatory welcome at the Get Acquainted with Your Chamber luncheon on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at the Chamber office. Classes meet October – May from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at various locations.
- Cultivate personal and professional growth
- Meet successful leaders
- Interactive presentations and discussions covering professional development
- Personal and group discovery through the program Assessment tool
- Exploration of Leadership Styles and Development to enhance awareness and effectiveness
- Team projects include conflict resolution, team building, ethics & integrity, managing & effecting change, time management, financial management, communication and motivation techniques
Submit your completed application and and additional materials in one of the following ways:
- Mail to Attn: Susan Harkins, Lower Bucks County Chamber of Commerce, 409 Hood Blvd., Fairless Hills, PA, 19030
- Email to Susan Harkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 215-943-7400
For additional info, contact Susan Harkins at email@example.com or 215-943-7404.