Reasons to Join
- Two networking events monthly – Bucks Business Connect (morning) and Business Card Exchange (evening). Click here for information about upcoming events and to RSVP online
- ECONference – A Conference and Business Showcase, including the Economic Forum and breakout sessions
- Events such as the Bucks County Ball and Golf Pro-Am Tournament allow you to network in a more relaxed environment
- Your business is listed in the Directory of Members
- Workshops, Seminars and Classes are held throughout the year on various topics.
- Many present and prospective business owners have received confidential, no cost business counseling from SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) in the past year at the Chamber.
- LBCCC has regular dialogue with elected officials from the national, state and local levels. Many of these officials are active participants in LBCCC. Most years, a Chamber delegation travels to Harrisburg to meet with the Governor, Lt. Governor, State Senators and Representatives to discuss issues of business importance.
- The Chamber has taken a stance on issues such as: House Bill 300 – Amending the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, House Bill 1846, Workers Compensation Act, Senate Bill 1837, Equal Employment for All Act, and more.
Click here to view our Advocacy homepage
- LBCCC has led the way for increased highway funding for Bucks County, resulting in many repairs and new construction projects.
- LBCCC has successfully encouraged PennDOT to increase communication with impacted businesses prior to major construction projects.
- LBCCC supports SEPTA and efforts to increase public transportation in Lower Bucks County.
- Leadership Bucks County meets with the Bucks County Commissioners and many leaders from throughout the business community.
- Leadership Bucks County is an outstanding personal and professional growth opportunity. Click here to learn more about Leadership Bucks County
- Many Chamber members offer special services and discounts.
- Certificates of Origin are free for Chamber members.
- Group Health Insurance, Credit Card Processing, Payroll Processing and many other Member Benefits reduce your business costs.
- The monthly Bucks Business Connect meeting presents expert speakers addressing issues such as “The Key to Great Leadership – Creating a Compelling Vision,” “3 Reasons Standing Out in Your Market Can Make or Break Your Business – and 5 Steps to Make Sure You Do!” and “Corporate Cyber Attacks and Frauds.”
- LBCCC’s monthly Outlook magazine features Your Chamber, Business Briefs and Member Fates & Happenings. Click here for Outlook online
- Internship Programs
- Youth Leadership Bucks County allows students to learn about issues impacting our community and meet leaders from a variety of fields. Click here to learn more about Youth Leadership
For additional information, call 215-943-7400 or e-mail email@example.com